New Gotham High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gotham High

Welcome to Hero High, a private school where the future heroes are trained. Under the tutorledge of Batman, Oracle, Superman and all the greatest heroes, these students deal with all sorts of teenage problems while learning to save the world.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1 Empty
PostSubject: Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1   Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Season One
The Cat That Got The Robin

This was done in yahoo messanger with our role players and posted here. We have yet to edit the archive so please bare with us on the typos. Enjoy! This roleplay contains some dark themes with some non-con but lots of Batman humor.

Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1 Julie_Newmar_as_Catwoman_49d6dfab4e380

isawien_greenleaf: RobinTheBoyWonder: Wanders the lavish halls of the superhero school feeling agitated and concerned due to the fact that he was late for class but unable to run. Looking at his watch, Robin decided to risk getting detention and starts to run heading to class as if the hounds of hell were hot on his heels.

Legion: BarryAllen: :: is just coming down the main hall of the school for young superheroes, having a meet-and-greet scheduled w/an incoming student, spots Rob :: Robin. :: sternly ::

isawien_greenleaf: RobinTheBoyWonder: Halts hearing his name being called and gulped knowing that he is more than likely in trouble. He shifts his feet and chews his lower lip and smiles innocently. "Um yes sir?"

Legion: BA: Don't give me 'the look,' kid, I know your game. :: though he doesn't sound particularly irked :: Slow it down. I'm the only one who gets to charge around the halls at super-speed. Got it?

isawien_greenleaf: RobinTheBoyWonder: Nods and shifts on one foot to another. "Um am I getting detention sir cause I'm going to get it for being late to French class."

Legion: BA: :: seems to 'shift' position, and is suddenly holding a pad of excuse slips, having run to his office and back again w/out Rob being able to see the true movement, writing one out and handing it to Rob :: Get going, but no running.

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Is startled when he notices a pad in the man's hand glad that it wasn't anything made of wood and smooth to hit the bottoms of errant students. He smiles shyly and scoots off making sure that he is walking fast but not running. Once he gets to the classroom, Robin gulps realizing that he is late for class and going to get a good 'talking' to. Walking into the classroom, the boy tries to sneak to his desk without getting caught.

Legion: Catwoman: Mr. 'Boy Wonder,' would you mind explaining your tardiness? :: quietly 'purrs' from the head of the class ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Halts hearing that voice and looks up in complete horror taking a defensive posture. "W...What are you doing here?!"

Legion: Cw: Teaching French...and YOU should be learning. :: motions to an empty desk ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Is moving towards the door obviously suspicious of the woman. "That's a laugh. You expect me to believe that you've change your dirty deeds after you've tried to kill me everything we met?"

Legion: Cw: Being rude will get you detention, 'Boy Blunder.' In fact, being tardy to my class might get that for you anyway...unless you have an excuse?

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: At the possible threat of getting a detention and a possible sore bottom, Robin gulps but doesn't back down. "You can't do that me, Catwoman. Does Batman know you're here or have you snuck in like the foul creature that you are?"

Legion: Cw: :: giving a little growl-sound :: Being rude to a teacher definitely gets you sent to the Dean's office. :: she pointed imperiously at the door ::

Class: :: is whispering amongst themselves about RTBW being in trouble ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "You are not a teacher...You are one of the most nutorious villians I've met so far."

Legion: Cw: :: purrs :: Too late for flattery, boy. GO to the Dean's office. I'll call ahead and tell him to expect you. :: all smug ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Gulps not liking the way the woman purrs at him as if she won a small victory and Robin turns and heads towards the door. "This is not over Catwoman!" He slowly walks to the dean's over feeling sick to his stomach that an enemy is now in the school and he possibly won't be sitting for a short period and most definatly if Batman found out! With a heavy heart, Robin knocks on the door determined to face his fate.

Legion: BA: :: opens the door and frowns :: Robin? Didn't I send you to class?

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Slowly walks in and nods looking at boots. "Um yes sir...The teacher sent me here for detention."

Legion: BA: YOU were sent in? :: closes the door :: What on earth caused this? Your tardiness?

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "Plus I was um rude to the new French teacher but she is a villian sir. Did you know that Catwoman is a thief and a murderer?!"

Legion: BA: Slow down...and sit down. :: points to one of the leather chairs facing his desk ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Sits down and looks at the Dean desperate for him to realize that he hired a sadistic villian and that the students, were in peril.

Legion: BA: I do know that Catwoman is trying out the role of teacher, but she's only a substitute teacher at this time. Her access is restricted, and for your information, she has never killed anyone--though you're right, she IS a thief.

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "She has tried to kill me and Batman on numerous occassions. What makes you think she is not here to try and finish the job?"

Legion: BA: :: sighs :: Robin, numerous protocols are in place to protect EVERYone at the school, not just you and Batman. And, in fact, it was Batman who recomended her for this trial position. It's part of her probation and reintegration into society.

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Stands up yelling in alarm. "WHAT?!!"

Legion: BA: :: one eyebrow goes up and he motions for RTBW to resume his seat ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "You and Batman can't be serious!" Takes his seat unable to contain his disbelief.

Legion: BA: I said something along those lines, but Batman has a good point; where else is she under better lock and key than surrounded by people like us?

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "She will kill me!!"

Legion: BA: Robin, she isn't here to kill you. She didn't ASK to be here, she was assigned, all right?

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "I am going to find out what her true motives are Sir."

Legion: BA: Robin, her motives are, I'm sure, to steal the silver and escape. I understand that you have extreme reservations regarding her, but do NOT allow your feelings to push her into repeating her offenses if, in fact, she's trying to rehabilitate.

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "B...But sir!!"

Legion: BA: That is a direct ORDER, Robin. If I have to, I'll notify Batman of this incident.

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "No please....Batman will ground me from going out on patrol with him." Remains seated wondering if he is just getting off with a lecture this time. "May I go sir?"

Legion: BA: Do we understand each other?

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "Yes sir...um is there anything further sir?"

Legion: BA: I can't think of anything. Robin, we're trying to run a tight ship here, all we require is your cooperation. Dismissed. Oh, if you see Oracle in the hall, on your way back, please send her in. She's bringing a new student and they're late.

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Nods and stands up before leaving the office not at all happy with the conversation considering Catwoman but happy that he didn't get a spanking for this visit.

Legion: OliverdeLeon: :: a tall youth, lean, his pale skin and shoulder-length black hair emphasized by his all-black clothes, stands in the foyer of the school, an Army surplus knapsack slung over one shoulder, looking toward the open door as if expecting someone to enter after him ::

isawien_greenleaf: Oracle: The red-haired woman wearing a black top and dark green pants enters the foyer. Her blue eyes look around the school and has the air of a superheroine except for one difference. The woman was paralyzed from the waist down due to a gunshot she had suffered as Batgirl. Joker was paying for Barbara's condition but the former Batgirl wasn't going to let this stop her from saving lives. Looking at the boy, Barbara smiled reassuringly. "This school will help you hone your abilities to help mankind."

RTBW: Walks past the foyer and halts seeing Barbara and stops to talk to her. "Hey Babs!"

Or: "Good Morning Robin. Let me guess you got detention again?"

RTBW: "Not my fault...

Or: Smiles and wheels herself closer to the costumed boy. "I'm sure it wasn't Robin."

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "It wasn't...so you bring a new kid to the school?"

Or: "Yes this is Oliver, Oliver this is Robin The Boy Wonder..."
Back to top Go down
https://newgothamhigh.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin

Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1   Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Legion: OdL: :: looks over at RTBW...then looks all the way to the boy's feet, and slowly looks up until their eyes meet again...the odd thing about OdL's eyes is that they are so dark they seem to be all pupil ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Holds out his gloved hand trying to be friendly and welcome the new boy a bit unnerved by the all black eyes bt willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. "Hi..."

Legion: OdL: :: slowly extends a hand, taking RTBW's and just holding it, not shaking :: Your outfit would look better if it was all leather...maybe vinyl. :: his voice was low, quiet, but not in the least bit shy ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Smirks looking at the boy find isn't insult at all. "I guess but this outfit is easier to get on when I need to be in action."

Or: Wheels closer to the boys and smiles. "Come along Oliver. We have to meet the dean and are already running behind." Wheels forward leading the way and adds, "Good to see you again Robin."

RTBW: "Well guess I'll be seeing you later." Walks back towards class knowing that the French class was still in session and if he wanted to find out what Catwoman was up to, Robin had to be in her class to study the feline villain.

Legion: OdL: :: watches RTBW walk away, his expression enigmatic, then he accompanies Or to the office door marked 'Dean of Students,' holding it open for her ::

BA: :: rises from his desk when the door opens ::

isawien_greenleaf: Or: Wheels in the office and rests the chair before the desk. "Thank you Oliver. Oliver this is the dean of students here at the school."

RTBW: Walks back into class and takes his seat giving Catwoman a silent glance letting her know that it was on.

Legion: BA: Hello, Oracle. :: smiles at Babs then extends a hand to OdL :: Hello, Oliver. My name is--

OdL: The Flash, I know. :: he interrupts, briefly shaking BA's hand ::

BA: Good. :: smiles :: Have a seat.

OdL: :: does ::

Cw: :: is lounging across her desk, reading French poetry to the entertained class...she glances slyly over at RTBW, but says nothing as he returns ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Sits comfortably in his chair making sure she knows that she hasn't trully won this round yet.

Or: Shakes the dean's hand and hands over Oliver's files to the man with a smile.

Legion: BA: So, Oliver, I've heard some interesting things about you. :: he opened the folder, laying it on his desk ::

OdL: I'm sure. :: the slightest hint of sarcasm in his voice ::

isawien_greenleaf: Or: Hears the sarcasm but doesn't comment on it.

Legion: BA: Oliver...the students here are special, ALL of them, and that includes you.

OdL: Please...we're freaks, and the ones who aren't born that way or made that way, they train themselves to BE that way...Like being a freak is something cool.

Cw: :: slides off the desk, still reading in a sultry tone, slinks slowly past RTBW's desk, not looking at him ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Is writing the notes of the blackboard on his book but stiffens when Catwoman comes closer to him.

Or: "We are not freaks and the ones who training do so to keep the streets safe for citizens. Don't think about yourself in such a manner.

Legion: Cw: :: has a pen in one hand, drops it by RTBW's desk, continues reading, fluidly crouching to pick it up, totally aware of all the cleavage she's revealing, pretending to not have a clue ::

OdL: Why not? That's what everyone else thinks. That's why my parents handed me over to you.

isawien_greenleaf: Or: "They only did it to help you learn what they can't teach you."

RTBW: Looks hears the pencil only to gasp seeing Catwoman's chest. The boy suddenly falls from his desk to the floor turning red at the other students giggling at him. Brushing himself off, Robin sits back at his desk trying to do his work.

Legion: OdL: Really? You're going to teach me what nobody knows is happening? I don't even know what's happening. What if what happened to the people at my school happens to the people at YOUR school?

Cw: :: smirks and rises, continuing to read, sauntering back to the front of the class :: Now...I want all of you to study chapter five, answer the questions in the back, and have it ready for me by tomorrow. :: she chewed the pencil eraser in a suggestive way :: Robin, do you think you can have IT ready for me?

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Visibly gulps unable to help squirming in his chair watching the woman chewing on her pencil. It wasn't his fault...he was a teenaged boy and a lot could get him squirming. 'Um...I..think so."

Legion: Cw: Good, I like to know what to expect from my...students. Of course...there's something to be said for surprises, too. :: gives the eraser a little flick of her tongue ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Squirms feeling his shorts getting a bit tight and wonders what Catwoman is really up to.

Or: "Don't worry Oliver, We can teach you to control your powers."

Legion: Cw: :: smiles and eases onto the edge of her desk, glancing sideways at the clock :: All right, collect your things, class is almost over...:: then she spots Nicholae Dragomir, at the back of the class, nodding off...and swiftly lobs the pencil at him, so that the eraser end bounces off his head ::

OdL: How are you going to do that when no one knows exactly what they are?

isawien_greenleaf: Or: "Well we just need to find out what your powers are by testing them. No one is completely sure what their powers may be when they first come here and some even learn they have new powers."

RTBW: Grabs his things and chews his lower lip nervously hoping he can get out of the classroom without Catwoman making it even harder than it already was.

Rufus: Nic: :: looks up and blinks, then lays his head back down ::

Legion: OtherStudents: :: rise and file out in an orderly fashion when the bell sounds for end-of-class ::

Cw: :: manages to be in RTBW's path when he tries to escape :: I trust you understand the assignment?

Rufus: Nic: :: snores a little ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Stands up when the bell rings hoping to escape Catwoman's clutches only to find the woman standing in front of him. "Oh um yes..."

Legion: Cw: You're sure you don't need a little...private tutoring? :: glances toward snoring Nic ::

Rufus: Nic: :: sound asleep ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "With you?" Clutches his books even harder glaring at the woman. "And let you put me in another one of your traps?"

Legion: Cw: :: smiles :: Oh, all right, if you really WANT me to.

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: "I would rather bathe in acid than be near you alone Catwoman. I don't trust you and with good reason."

Legion: Cw: If you say so...:: walking away from him, toward Nic :: But if you ever need someone to scrub your back...:: she gives him a glance, over her shoulder ::

Rufus: Nic: Katwomun. :: looks up, with a thick and broken Slavic accent, each letter carefully sounded out :: It is inappropriate to make with the fuck with young student. :: yawns ::

isawien_greenleaf: RTBW: Walks out of the classroom and down the hallway hoping that she doesn't make anymore advances towards him.

Legion: Cw: How very astute, Nicholae, and what a charming way to put it. :: bends over to retrieve her pencil ::

Rufus: Nic: :: yawns :: You wait until I was sixteen to give the blowjob. :: raises an eyebrow :: Make me jealous, Mrs. Katwomun.

Legion: Cw: :: smiles :: You're a sweet boy, Nicky. :: she ran her hand along his cheek then slowly returned to the front of the class, her hips swaying suggestively ::

Legion: OdL: I'd rather not have ANY powers, if it's all the same to you.

Legion: BA: If there was a way I could do that for you, I would, but since there isn't, it's best to learn to live w/what you have, and learn to use it safely.

isawien_greenleaf: Or: "I know you are not happy with your powers but with great power gives you the chance to make this world all the better."

RTBW: Wanders into the washroom and immedatly locks himself in a stall unable to believe he had gotten hard by a villian. This was getting to be a really interesting day. Slowly he lowered his shorts and tights followed by his underwear before he got to business hoping not to be late to class again!
Back to top Go down
https://newgothamhigh.board-directory.net

Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin Parts 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Gotham High :: New Gotham High Seasons :: Season One: The Cat That Got The Robin-
Jump to: